Underground Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Fans

From Glory Days to Nowadays

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Season 23/24 - April
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:26 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Saison 23/24 - Avril
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeYesterday at 6:25 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Saison 23/24 - Mars
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 02, 2024 5:31 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Season 23/24 - March
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2024 7:40 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Saison 23/24 - Février
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2024 4:36 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Season 23/24 - February
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2024 12:03 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Season 23/24 - January
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 5:50 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Saison 23/24 - Janvier
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 05, 2024 5:50 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Saison 23/24 - Décembre
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 22, 2024 12:54 pm by UFW Maltchickers

Statistics
We have 12551 registered users
The newest registered user is Alberto

Our users have posted a total of 63653 messages in 1318 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 55 users online :: 5 Registered, 0 Hidden and 50 Guests :: 1 Bot

fulminem, ROGER!, snk 91, Vadio, yaute

Most users ever online was 306 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Season 21/22 - December

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

Number of posts : 54348
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2021 11:05 am

France : Lyon & Paris FC presidents blame each other as match called off due to fan violence - 17/12/2021

Source: https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/

Speaking on RMC Sport, Lyon President Jean-Michel Aulas and Paris FC President Pierre Ferracci blamed each other following their Coupe de France match on Friday night being called off shortly after half-time owing to more fan violence. Their statements in full:

Pierre Ferracci:

“It was supposed to be a great celebration, but there were a group of brutes. Jean-Michel Aulas will have to calm down his fanatics. We were able to handle the Lens fans in 2019. We don’t need to receive any lessons. We thought that there was enough security. When Lyon and Marseille insult each other, it is not normal for other clubs to be penalised. Everyone needs to take responsibility. We need to stop making things up. The sanctions must be exemplary. I heard things in the corridors which are beyond comprehension. We know that the incidents began from over there. I will not allow for the match to be repeated. The incidents always happen with the same clubs. They are not fans. I said to Aulas: you need to clean house. You are going to bring French football down with you.”

“It is anger, we were very happy, this was a celebration for us. Jean Michel Aulas I think it is in his interest to weigh up the pros and the cons well because he has a group of fanatics who should be nowhere near a football pitch. Jean-Michel Aulas is clever enough to know that his club has problems and that French football will have problems if it continues like that.”

“It was he who came to tell me that a group called Panda from PSG came to attack the Lyon fans. That is what he told the individual responsible for security who was in the corridors and the dressing rooms, inventing various stories. Violence occurred right in front of me. They are people who, if we don’t have police in front of them, are uncontrollable.”

Lyon President Aulas:

“We will take extremely harsh measures against everyone who is going to be identified. We know who was supposed to be making the trip. Others from the Paris region and we don’t have their identities. We are in the process of filing a lawsuit to show that our desire is to punish those who deserve to be punished but also to find out who is responsible for what happened.”

“The responsibilities are shared, it is a societal problem… a lot of elements show me that we have a responsibility and that we are going to get our house in order but the first firecrackers thrown were onto the Lyon fans and therefore were not done by Lyon fans. Then there was a rebellion. We also saw on the pitch hundreds of people who were not Lyon people. We need to analyse and find those responsible. We will sanction them, but we cannot take all of the responsibility. We need to analyse it all. As it relates to me, I do not think that we are responsible for the incidents, but then it generated things that we should never see in a football stadium.”

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 3gy6

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 1ilk
At the begining, PSG Auteuil fans attacked the Lyon fans...
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2021 11:08 am

Incidents during Paris FC – OL: “Aulas has a bunch of morons among his supporters”, the anger of the Parisian president - 18/12/2021

Source: https://www.archysport.com/

After each passing a press conference, Pierre Ferracci and Jean-Michel Aulas met in the office of the delegate who wanted to see them, at 11:40 p.m., one hour after the final stoppage of the 32nd final of the Coupe de France between the Paris FC and Lyon, following incidents between supporters. Between the two presidents, the atmosphere was freezing.

In the corridors of Charléty, the entire staff of Paris FC, Fabrice Herrault (general manager), Frédéric Hébert (sports director) in the lead, has a serious face. Before the match, the president of Paris FC had declared in our columns that “Jean-Michel Aulas had inspired him but (that he) could also sometimes annoy him”. So it was still the case this Friday evening. Very reassured, the president of Paris FC, charged the club of Lyon and club of Lyon.

“I am disillusioned and angry, there was a beautiful party, with a lot of people, a lot of families,” he regrets. It was a good match, where we held the high ground. And a bunch of morons ruined everything: they are the Ultras Lyonnais and in addition they arrived late. OL must have said a version to sleep upright, such as an attack by ultras Parisians (Editor’s note: the presence of PSG supporters has been confirmed to us by several sources). Sometimes I defend Jean-Michel Aulas, but we have to stop delirious! “

“The problems, they always come from the same clubs”

Very angry, the Parisian president continues: “I told him he had to do the housework. Let everyone take their responsibilities… He must stop with shared responsibilities, this is not true. It is pure and simple madness. He’s going to make things worse. I told him that he was going to take French football into a dive if he didn’t clean up. He must take his responsibilities. Jean-Michel has a bunch of morons among his supporters who have nothing to do in the stadium. The problems, they always come from the same clubs. “

If Jean-Michel Aulas, estimated that Lyon “was not responsible for the incidents”, the leaders of Paris FC who had mobilized about 300 stewards regretted the low number (14 for 600 supporters) of Lyon stewards in the visitor park where are gone the incidents.

“We control our kop,” resumes Pierre Ferracci. The Ultras came to destroy the souk, they threw smoke bombs on children nearby… There were more important security forces. Because two clubs, OL and OM, insult each other in the public square, all the others are punished! At some point, instead of the clubs insulting each other, they clean up! May he take his responsibilities! Many kids will no longer come to the stadium… ”

The disciplinary committee should meet quickly, certainly at the beginning of the week, and not wait for Thursday’s session. Lyon could have lost game. But on the side of Paris FC, we still refused to develop this hypothesis. “I do not know what follow-up we will give, continues Pierre Ferracci. I hope we will not be penalized! I do not know what we are going to do in terms of sport. I am going to talk about it with Thierry Laurey, we are not going to compromise a championship season because today, the match was abandoned. Tuesday we have an important championship match against Amiens, so this nice mess, it hinders us to prepare for the climb. “

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 08zj
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Grd3
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 G1q7
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Oqwu
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 I49x
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 F7tv
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2021 3:59 pm

France : Lyon bar fans from away matches after Cup tie flare-up - 18/12/2021

Source: https://www.france24.com/

Ligue 1 club Lyon have barred their supporters from attending away matches until further notice following the latest incident involving their fans led to the abandonment of Friday's French Cup match with Paris FC.

The club said in a statement on Saturday that "more than ever we must eradicate hooliganism and ban all those who are enemies, by their acts, of football."

It is the second match this season involving Lyon fans which has had to be abandoned -- their home league game with Marseille was called off after the later's captain Dimitri Payet was hit on the head with a plastic bottle.

This week's game saw flares fired off between the two sets of supporters and fighting around the stand containing the Lyon fans leading to people spilling onto the pitch and the referee called off the match at half-time.

Lyon were being held 1-1 by the Ligue 2 outfit.

"Until further notice and until the light is shone on who the perpetrators are, Lyon have decided to forbid our supporters to travel to away matches," they said in the statement.

Noel Le Graet, president of the French Football Federation (FFF), denounced the incidents as "intolerable" and the hooligans had to be "chased from sporting venues."

"The right decision was taken by the referee to stop the match as quickly as possible, he reacted very well in what was a difficult situation.

"These groups of pseudo supporters, who are at the root of these incidents and the violence, have no business being in a stadium."

The latest bout of hooliganism came just a day after the French government announced new measures to combat the rising tide of violence in French football stadia.

Among the measures was matches will be called off definitively if a player or official is injured by a projectile thrown from the stands.

They also demanded that decisions as to whether a game should be called off due to other reasons -- such as fighting between rival fans -- be taken within half an hour.

Also that such decisions were reached without club presidents being involved -- Jean-Michel Aulas, Lyon president, received a five-match ban on Wednesday over his behaviour regarding whether the Lyon-Marseille match should resume.

Plastic bottles are neither to be sold or allowed into stadia by July 1 at the latest.

Ligue 1 and tier two clubs must also have security measures in place from the 2022-23 season against projectiles being thrown, which the regional police chief can order them to install for particular matches.

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 D0qg
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Noyu
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 D78s
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 U4a9
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 9:08 am

Paris FC - OL : Ferracci is facing PSG’s Ultras, Lyon has identified some of its 200 hooligans - 18/12/2021

Source: https://www.onzemondial.com/

PSG ultras provoked the riot

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Cpjo

If everyone falls, rightly, on Jean-Michel Aulas after his communication of the incidents of OL – OM and Paris FC – OL, Pierre Ferracci, the Parisian president, has not given his share to the dog in the ridiculous since yesterday. Eager to clear customs by all means the laxity of his security following the excesses that occurred Friday evening in Charlety, the leader attacked exclusively the Lyonnais … even if it means denying the presence, however obvious, of Ultras from PSG in his tribune. A presence confirmed by Le Parisien who even spoke this morning of certain members of the CUP “Porte 411” who had come to accompany the former independents of the Auteuil turn.

After denying the presence of the Parisian Ultras, Ferracci changes his tone

Faced with proof of the presence of the latter, Pierre Ferracci changed his speech in the Parisian … but this time attacked the authorities: “I am told that the RG (General Information) were aware that PSG ultras risked coming to hang out. Paris FC was not informed. When we held the security meeting, there were no comments from the préfecture. So it is also the responsibility of the RG and the public authorities not to have anticipated all of this ”. On the other hand, we still share his speech on one point: “Even if there were some PSG ultras, that did not justify spraying the entire public with smoke.” He also suggests stronger measures than those taken by OL, which banned its supporters from traveling: “You just have to see the brilliant press release that Jean-Michel Aulas has released. He forbids his ultras from traveling. But why doesn’t he ban them from the Stade des Lumières? It totally devalues ​​his press release ”.

Lyon is working on identification

Meanwhile, on the side of OL, we deserted the media scene to act. As reported by L’Equipe, with the help of the videos collected, security images but also photo agency images, OL has already identified several of its hooligans present in Charlety. The man we see in some images indulging in some racist insults and imitating a monkey is one of the individuals identified. “The club intends to write them off” for life “even if, to take such measures, it will have to be helped by the law”.

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Vni3
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Ow5m
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Kkk1
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 10:04 am

Free-fight - 18/12/2021

Source: Mail

Vitesse Arnhem (RFFC) vs Fortuna Sittard & Genk
12x12
1.30 min.
Coalition won

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Slik
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 10:49 am

Germany: Free fight - 18/12/2021

Source: mail

Hoffenheim vs Schweinfurt+Aalen
7 vs 7
Win Hoffenheim
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 11:01 am

RSC Charleroi - 18/12/2021

RSC Charleroi Boys'91 30th birthday

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Ewyy
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 11:12 am

Greece - 18/12/2021

Source: mail£

A 40-handed mob from Panathinaikos Gate 13 have attacked about 25 Olympiakos rivals in Gardiki Paramithis, Ioannina.
Six people were injured and transfered to the hospital.
It is a revenge for the attack commited a few days ago against Arta Fan Club.

Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 12:36 pm

Free-fight - 18/12/2021

Source: Mail

La Louvière (Belgium) vs Rennes (France)
10x10
1 min.
Rennes won
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 19, 2021 12:51 pm

JS Chemin-Bas d'Avignon - Clermont Foot 63 - French Cup - 18/12/2021

Source: https://www.thescore.com/news/

Coupe de France roundup: Upsets and further crowd trouble in round of 64

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Hbb6

The French Cup produced several upsets as well as more crowd trouble as the round of 64 continued on Saturday.

The day after the match between Paris FC and Lyon was halted at half-time following incidents in the stands, the tie between the amateurs of JSCBA Nimes and Ligue 1 Clermont was briefly interrupted.

The game was halted because of crowd problems in the 76th minute, but after a six-minute delay during which the riot police were deployed, Clermont completed a 4-0 victory.

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Prrt
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Mr5d
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Iqxi
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 9:24 am

FC Bruges - RSC Anderlecht - 19/12/2021

Part of Bruges East-Side (Brabant & Liège divisions)

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 I9wq

-------------------------

Source : https://tribuna.com/

Anderlecht manager Kompany accuses Club Brugge fans of racism: 'We were called monkeys the whole match'

Anderlecht manager Vincent Kompany has accused Club Brugge fans of constantly racially abusing his players during the two side’s 2-2 draw on Sunday.

He said after the match: “I'm devastated. I'm going home routed anyway. We were called out for 'brown monkeys' and whatever else during the whole match.

“Those are things I have a hard time with. It's always okay to say something funny, but there are a lot of people here who have given a lot for this country. They just come here to play football.

“I don't want to end up in a conflict, but I just feel this way. I just want to go home. Rest and spend time with the people who are important to me.”

However, Club Brugge’s manager Philippe Clement insisted that he did not hear any racist comments, adding: “But I want to be very clear: if someone said something like that, it is not what this club stands for. We also have a great diversity in our core and among our supporters.”
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 9:28 am

Ukraine: Free fight - 19/12/2021

Youth Viva Kyev (Dinamo Kiev) vs youth Simmer Boys (Metalist Kharkiv)
7 vs 7

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 6n1g
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 9:35 am

Feyenoord Rotterdam - Ajax Amsterdam - 19/12/2021

Source: nltimes.nl

Football hooligans throw fireworks at police near De Kuip stadium

Police dispersed a group of rioters who had gathered near De Kuip stadium in Rotterdam during the run-up to the football match between Feyenoord and Ajax. The police also used a water cannon to empty the parking lot near De Kuip completely. Police on horseback were also deployed.

With Ajax's bus arrived at the stadium, football supporters from the opposing time attacked it smoke bombs and fireworks. A group of 100 to 150 also threw fireworks and bottles at police. Earlier, the police had already arrested several people for the possession of fireworks, among other offenses.

The match between Feyenoord and Ajax is under extra high tension due to the presence of former Feyenoord player Steven Berghuis who made a controversial transfer to the Amst4erdam club last summer.

His switch was the reason for anti-Semitic graffiti over the mural of Berghuis in the Rotterdam district of Crooswijk. He was depicted as a victim of the Holocaust in a striped camp clothing with a yellow Satr of David on his chest. 'Jews always run away' was written next to the drawing. Police took several people into custody for the anti-Semitic drawing.

In Leeuwarden there were disturbances during a derby between Cambuur and Heerenveen. Police also took people into custody due to the possession of fireworks and torches. Leeuwarden mayor Sybrand van Haersma Buma had issued an emergency order earlier this weekend due to concerns about riots.

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 I9jv
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Ym2g
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 08uq
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 W132

Source: https://www.france24.com/

Dutch police arrest 64 after Feyenoord-Ajax violence

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Nbbv

Rotterdam police used water cannons and made 64 arrests after violent clashes between fans ahead of the behind-closed-doors Eredivisie game between Ajax and Feyenoord on Sunday.

Most of those detained were charged with possession of smoke bombs.

Police used water cannons to disperse "several dozen" rioters near the De Kuip stadium in the port city.

The match was being played without fans due to new Covid-19 restrictions imposed on Saturday although police said the teams were met by "a lot of people" when they arrived at the stadium.

"A lot of smoke bombs were set off” at that time, they added.

According to the Dutch news agency ANP, a group of 100 to 150 people threw smoke bombs and bottles at the police.

The match ended in a 2-0 win for Ajax.

Feyenoord have a reputation for having some of the most violent supporters in Europe. Known hooligans were identified during the riots that hit the city in January and at the end of November.

The Netherlands went into a new lockdown on Sunday for the Christmas holiday period, in an attempt to stop the fifth wave of Covid and the strong progress of the Omicron variant.

Dutch Prime Minister Mark Rutte announced on Saturday that all non-essential shops, cultural and entertainment venues must shut until January 14, while schools will close until at least January 9.

F'noord supporters attacking Ajax bus players.
Police force intervened.

Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 9:48 am

Glasgow Rangers - Dundee United - 18/12/2021

Source: Ibroxnews.com

Police Scotland respond as Dundee United bus allegedly attacked after defeat at Rangers

An alleged attack on the Dundee United team bus after their loss at Rangers was not reported to Police Scotland, according to the Scottish Sun.

Dundee United have reportedly declined to comment about the alleged incident in Glasgow as the away side’s coach was targetted by “thugs” near a junction for the M8.

The Scottish Sun claims that missiles were thrown and a window was left shattered but no one was injured.

A source has told the newspaper: “The team had left Ibrox and were waiting at traffic lights when suddenly there was a smash.

“One of the windows was tanned after a few attackers, who looked like kids, chucked missiles at the coach.

“It was pretty scary for the guys inside but they got away OK.”

Mindless yobs

We hope that there’s no connection to Rangers here but either way, we’re glad no one was hurt.

It doesn’t seem as though Dundee United want to press charges against anyone with Police Scotland reportedly saying that haven’t had a report for the alleged incident.

However, people who do things like this need to be held to account, no matter who they are, what team they support and how old they are.

We’ve seen a lot of negative stories surrounding Scottish football fans this season and while this might not have been by football fans, it doesn’t exactly help improve the way we are viewed.

Football fans tend to get branded as thugs and hooligans but that is very much a minority.

Most of us can separate football from reality and know that there’s a line that should never be crossed when it comes to supporting your football team.

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Zy1g
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2021 9:52 am

FC Zurich - St Gallen - 18/12/2021

Source: https://www.thebharatexpressnews.com/

Riots after FCZ match: tram drivers beaten in hospital

On Saturday, after a football match between FC Zurich and FC St. Gallen, physical attacks were perpetrated against employees of the Zurich transport company.

After the football match between FC Zurich and FC St. Gallen at the Letzigrund stadium in Zurich, there were apparently sorry scenes on Saturday evening. As the cantonal police wrote in a message on Sunday, a tram driver from the Zurich Transport Authority (VBZ) was assaulted later that evening and “seriously” injured. He was taken to the hospital. A VBZ client advisor was also assaulted.

Following the attack by alleged FCZ fans against the customer advisor, VBZ stopped transporting the fans. Later, FCZ supporters gathered around Zurich main station, where further riots broke out. Several people were attacked by a violent group, he said in the message.

Shortly before midnight, there was another escalation when a crowd of supporters – according to the police also suspected supporters of the FCZ – wanted to show their solidarity with an arrested person. The injured VBZ driver has yet to be arrested. Police are looking for witnesses to the incident.
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 8:59 am

Belgium: JS Tamines - le RAEC Mons - 19/12/2021

Source: Sud Info

D3A: Mons supporters throwing trash bins, the interruption hurt Tamines

It was at this moment that pseudo supporters from Mons threw one, then two trash cans on the pitch. Immediate reaction of the referee to this totally unacceptable gesture: he immediately sends the two teams to the changing rooms for ten minutes.

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 1rxi
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 9:39 am

Poland: Free fight - ??/12/2021

Glinik Gorlice vs Igloopol Debica
5 vs 5
Win Glinik

Glinik
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Apnu
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 9:42 am

Dinamo Moscow: The Capitals - ??/12/2021

The Capitals' 21st birthday

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 4rhf
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 12:55 pm

Lyon : the club would have banned supporters from stadium - 21/12/2021

Source : https://www.24hfootnews.com/

Silent since Friday, Jean-Michel Aulas would be active behind the scenes. He would clean up the fan associations and OL would have sent several stadium bans in recent days.

Based on information obtained by RMC, Olympique Lyonnais took matters into their own hands, concerning the supporters at the origin of the violence in Paris. The videos are said to be scrutinized and numerous troublemakers have been identified. Registered letters indicating an 18-month stadium ban would have been sent to several of them. New images should also be communicated to the Rhone club on Tuesday, so as to continue the work.

The radio thus specifies that if Jean-Michel Aulas did not respond to Pierre Ferracci’s criticisms, he is acting behind the scenes to show his good will before the meeting of the FFF disciplinary commission. The latter should place the case under investigation this Tuesday and make known its verdict on the result of the match in the coming days. Lyon risks big.

OL also remains threatened by the appeal made by OM to the same FFF, in the context of the incidents at Groupama Stadium. He has so far received a penalty of 1 withdrawal point and 2 games behind closed doors (including the OL-OM match).

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 H1rt
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 12:58 pm

France : Police Arrest Three Parisian Fans For Cup Violence - 21/12/2021

Source: https://www.urdupoint.com/

Three Parisian fans have been arrested for their part in incidents that halted a cup match between Paris FC and Lyon, police announced on Tuesday.

The game on Friday was stopped at half-time after fans fled onto the field as flares and smoke bombs were thrown around and fighting broke out in the stands at the Charlety stadium in Paris.

"Investigations have been carried out which led to the identification and arrest, this morning, of three ultra supporters", said the prefecture of police without specifying which club they supported.

A police source told AFP that the three were Parisians.

Ligue 2 Paris FC is dwarfed by the city's only Ligue 1 club, Paris Saint-Germain, whose fans have a long rivalry with Lyon.

Earlier, another source told AFP: "Paris Saint-Germain ultras could be identified on the videos." The Lyon ultras, had "wanted to fight at Gare de Lyon" when they arrived in the Paris for the game.

No arrests were made on Friday evening, but the Paris prosecutor's office opened an investigation on Saturday into events that left two injured.

Paris FC president, Pierre Ferracci, denounced the behaviour of "the Lyon ultras".

"Violent, hooded people, armed with bicycle chains, brass knuckles, who threw smoke bombs," he said.

Lyon were being held 1-1 by the Ligue 2 Paris when play was halted.

Lyon announced after the game that they would ban their fan groups from traveling to away matches.

The French Football Federation announced on Monday the opening of an investigation and will make its decisions on December 28, including the fate of the match and possible responsibilities of clubs.

This is the latest in a string of incidents in French stadiums this season.

It is the second match this season involving Lyon fans which has had to be abandoned -- their home league game with Marseille was called off after OM captain Dimitri Payet was hit on the head with a plastic bottle.

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 41c6
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2021 1:57 pm

France: Openly fascist hooligan group reportedly involved in Lyon crowd trouble - 18/12/2021

Source : https://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/

With their travelling fans’ misbehaviour causing last night’s cup tie against Paris FC to be called off, Lyon have begun identifying the offenders in an attempt to stamp out what is becoming a growing problem for them this season.

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Qcec

L’Équipe report today that the club’s hooligan groups often count particularly violent fans among their numbers, and even openly fascist individuals. Several of those violent individuals at Friday evening’s game have been identified, as well as a man who hurled racist abuse and imitated a monkey, before the situation had degenerated.

The club has stated its intention of handing lifetime stadium bans to such offenders. In the meantime, OL themselves have banned their own fan groups from travelling to away fixtures “until further notice”. According to the club, this Saturday’s statement was generally well received by those groups.

Over the last few years, a number of incidents have indicated that there is a small minority of fans placed in Lyon’s Virage Sud [South Stand] who have been causing trouble. From Nazi salutes in a match against CSKA Moscow in 2018, to attacks on opposition fans against Beşiktaş in 2017, to a “Refugees Not Welcome” banner against Lille in 2015.

The latter incident involved “Mezza Lyon”, a group of around 15 individuals, who are said to be the most active among the extremist hooligans. L’Équipe’s sources present on Friday night have indicated that several of their members were at the stadium on Friday, and were the catalysts of the clashes. The group are reportedly admirers of Benito Mussolini and have visited the Italian dictator’s tomb, and engage in fights against other hooligan groups.

Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Avwg
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 7:59 am

AC Milan - SSC Napoli - 19/12/2021

Milan sez. Torino
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 5opj
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 8:01 am

FC Copenhagen - 18/12/2021

Urban Crew
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Rza9
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 8:07 am

Hadjuk Split - NK Osijek - 18/12/2021

Torcida Split with stolen (and then burned) banner from Osijek
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Rh6i
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2021 8:13 am

Spartak Moscow - 20/12/2021

West + KO firms
Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 K6pm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 21/22 - December   Season 21/22 - December - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 21/22 - December
Page 5 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next