Underground Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underground Fans

From Glory Days to Nowadays

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Season 24/25 - September
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:11 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Saison 24/25 - Septembre
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeToday at 6:03 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Season 24/25 - August
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 9:11 am by UFW Maltchickers

» Saison 24/25 - Août
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 08, 2024 9:09 am by UFW Maltchickers

» Saison 92/93
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 27, 2024 6:01 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Season 23/24 - November
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 2:35 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Saison 23/24 - Novembre
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 25, 2024 2:34 pm by UFW Maltchickers

» Saison 24/25 - Juillet
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 8:12 am by UFW Maltchickers

» Season 24/25 - July
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 22, 2024 8:12 am by UFW Maltchickers

Statistics
We have 12551 registered users
The newest registered user is Alberto

Our users have posted a total of 64816 messages in 1328 subjects
Who is online?
In total there are 127 users online :: 2 Registered, 0 Hidden and 125 Guests

belett, Gran-SeB

Most users ever online was 306 on Mon Mar 01, 2010 7:55 pm

Season 17/18 - November

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

Number of posts : 55519
Registration date : 2007-05-21

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 10, 2017 8:22 pm

Patrice Evra leaves Marseille after Uefa ban until June for kicking fan - 11/11/2017

Source : https://www.theguardian.com/

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 164949evra

Marseille have terminated Patrice Evra’s contract by mutual consent after the defender aimed a kick at one of the club’s own fans this month. The Ligue 1 side announced on Friday afternoon that they had parted company with the 36-year-old, shortly after Uefa announced he had been banned from all European club matches for seven months.
Evra has also been fined €10,000 (£8,829) for his actions, for which he was sent off before Marseille’s Europa League game at Vitória de Guimarães.

A club statement said: “By mutual agreement Olympique de Marseille and Patrice Evra decided to end their collaboration. The player’s contract is officially terminated with immediate effect.
“In such a context, the conditions were no longer met for Patrice Evra to accomplish his mission serenely and above all effectively. Both parties agreed and decided to discontinue their collaboration by mutual agreement. This incident also highlighted the unacceptable attitude of a small number of people who uttered insults and verbal threats. Such behaviours, which expose the club to sanctions, have no place in the stands of a football stadium and at Olympique de Marseille in particular, where love for his team and support for his players make the Marseille public the best 12th man in France.”

Jacques-Henri Eyraud, the Marseille club president, added: “Today there is sadness. For Patrice Evra first, who obviously understood all the consequences of his action and who will no longer be able to exercise his passion at Olympique de Marseille. For Marseille fans then, who are stigmatised because of the irresponsible behaviour of a handful of them. For the institution finally, whose reputation is tainted. Despite this incident, we are more than ever determined to demonstrate on and off the field that we are driven by the highest individual and collective demands.”
Evra, who won five Premier League titles and the Champions League during an eight-year spell with Manchester United, joined Marseille from Juventus in January but struggled to hold down a first-team place. The left-back had not been sent off during a match since 2005, when he was dismissed during Monaco’s league match against Auxerre.
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 7:51 pm

Free-fight - 11/11/2017

Source : Mail

Brøndby (Denmark) vs Malmø (Sweden)
10 x 10
1 mn
Brøndby won

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 120166Brndby
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 11, 2017 8:02 pm

Spain: FC Cartagena - Real Murcia - 11/11/2017

Murcia Ultras
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 874610murcia
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 12, 2017 8:57 pm

Ivory Coast - Morocco - 11/11/2017

Source : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/

Stone-throwing mob injures 22 police as officers hit back with water cannon in Brussels riot after Morocco qualifies for World Cup

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 823708maroc2
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 806205shop
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 511726maroc3

A stone-throwing mob injured 22 police officers as a riot erupted in Brussels after Morocco qualified for the World Cup. 
Police in Belgium hit back as Moroccans celebrated their national team's 2-0 win over Ivory Coast to book their spot in the planet's biggest sport tournament.
Riot police were sent out to control a crowd of about 300 people after the final whistle, at one point firing water canon at small groups of stone-throwing football fans, and officers also had to deal with torched cars and looted shops.

Belgian Interior Minister Jan Jambon said Sunday on his twitter account: 'Unacceptable aggression in the centre of Brussels - living together means respect, also for the police who are committed to our safety day and night.'

Brussels has a big Moroccan population, many living in the Molenbeek district, which came to international prominence as the home and hideout of planners of the terror attacks in Paris in 2015 and in Brussels last year.

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 221888maroc
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 6:39 pm

Cyprus: Omonia - APOEL - 18/11/2017

Source : https://www.foxsports.com/

rival fans’ rock throwing injures 7 officers

Cyprus police say seven officers were injured when football fans hurled rocks at each other following a match in the capital Nicosia between crosstown rivals Omonia and APOEL.

Police said on Saturday the officers released tear gas to get fans to back off.
The rock-throwing late Friday also resulted in vehicles being damaged, including three police cars.
A lane on a nearby highway was briefly closed to allow crews to clear the asphalt of rocks and other debris. Police made no mention of any arrests.
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 6:44 pm

Russia: Dynamo Briansk - Strogino Moscow - 11/11/2017

Before the game, 80-100 Spartak lads attacked the Dynamo Briansk ones...

Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 18, 2017 6:46 pm

Arsenal FC - Tottenham - 18/11/2017

Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 22, 2017 5:39 pm

FC Sevilla - Liverpool FC - 22/11/2017

Source : http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/

Liverpool fans 'attacked by police' and refused entry to Sevilla Champions League match

A Liverpool FC supporter claimed she was punched in the back by police in Seville as hundreds of fans complain of poor treatment.
Anna Burgess, a committee member for the Spirt of Shankly, was on her way to the match tonight with a red flag emblazoned with a Liver Bird and the word “defiance“ on it.

According to fellow committee member Phil Rowan, Anna and another supporter, Sam Armstrong, were refused entry due to the "political" flag before Anna was hit by one of the officers and dragged from the area.
Phil told the ECHO: “Anna and Sam were not allowed into the ground by police because apparently the flag they were carrying was too political.
“They threw the flag at her and punched her. I was stood at the turnstile and saw it all happen so they told me to go into the ground and when I said I was waiting on Anna and Sam they threw me over a fence.”

"We sent a picture of the flag to LFC before the match to have it approved, as we always do.
"We have taken it to 31 grounds in Europe and never had a problem before.
He added: “I have never been treated so disgracefully at a match in my life.“

Dozens of supporters are believed to have been refused entry to the grounds with many claiming that police were heavy handed with LFC fans.
At half-time @TheBarmiester tweeted: “Hope we continue scoring numerous more against Sevilla. They deserve it for the hostility shown towards our fans by the Spanish police force.
“Disgustingly corrupt behaviour coming out of Spain.”

Craig Hannan tweeted: “Missed first goal despite arriving at stadium 30 mins before, mate doesn't get in, people beat up by police, police in riot gear not letting you go to your seat pushing you anywhere.
“Took my bag from me, now won’t let us out for me to get it. My flight is 1.30. Ridiculous.“
Spirit of Shankly chairman Jay McKenna spoke to the ECHO during the match and said they are in contact with a number of fans and committee members who have been affected tonight.

He said: “Supporters have been thrown out, refused entry, assaulted and treated very poorly by the stewards and police in Seville tonight.
“I am in contact with a number of supporters and our committee members Phil and Anna who experienced this first hand and we will do anything we can to help them.”
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 23, 2017 8:26 am

Everton FC - Atalanta - 22/11/2017

Source : https://www.dailystar.co.uk/

Mass brawl erupts between '30-40 football fans' ahead of Everton's Europa League clash

Emergency services swooped on Hanover Street and Wood Street after a huge group started fighting.

Footage of a large-scale brawl shows men punching each other in the middle of the road before one started to hit a man with a chair.
The scenes came ahead of Everton's Europa League clash with Atlanta this evening. 
And some witnesses claimed fans of the Italian side were involved in the disturbance, although police were unable to confirm any details.

An employee at the nearby Novotel told Daily Star Online: “There are about 20 police cars and some vans there now.
“They came really soon after it happened and blocked the road off.
"It’s clear now though.
“I saw a couple of people being taken away in police vans about 30 minutes after it happened.”

A witness said she saw the men standing outside McDonald's in Hanover Street before the fight started.
She told the Liverpool Echo: "They were being rowdy and shouting and then all at once they ran towards Concert Square.
"Within about five minutes the street was flooded with police.
"Police cars and vans were coming from everywhere, even up Church Street. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life."

A witness said she saw the men standing outside McDonald's in Hanover Street before the fight started.
She told the Liverpool Echo: "They were being rowdy and shouting and then all at once they ran towards Concert Square.
"Within about five minutes the street was flooded with police.
"Police cars and vans were coming from everywhere, even up Church Street. I’ve never seen anything like it in my life."

----------------------------

Eight men from Germany amongst 10 arrested after dramatic 'football fan' clashes in Concert Squar

The arrests of the German nationals comes amid speculation the chaos included a group of football fans that had travelled to the city ahead of Everton’s Europa League match tonight.
Violence flared when fighting broke out in the Concert Square and Wood Street areas at around 11.20pm.

Dramatic footage captured a mass brawl, with stools and punches being thrown during heated clashes - described as “traumatising” by witnesses.
The carnage sparked a major police response, with around 20 force vehicles present as Hanover Street became one of several areas blocked off by the emergency services last night.

In the early hours of this morning police confirmed four people had been arrested and one man was in hospital after a “large scale disturbance”.
It has now been confirmed that the number of those arrested has risen to 10, with the suspects set to be quizzed at two police stations today.
Everton play Italian side Atalanta at Goodison Park tonight and sources have claimed the trouble involved football fans who were in the city in relation to the game.

While most of those arrested - aged 25, 27, 27, 28, 31, 31, 34, 50 - are not from Italy, there is a history of trouble involving a small group of fans of German side Eintracht Frankfurt at games where the Italian club is playing.
A spokesman today said: “Merseyside Police can confirm a total of 10 men have been arrested following reports of a disturbance involving members of the public and door staff in Liverpool city centre last night.
“A 23-year-old man from Walton and a 28-year-old man from Toxteth and eight German nationals, aged 25, 27, 27, 28, 31, 31, 34, 50, were arrested on suspicion of public order offences. They have been taken to police stations in Merseyside to be interviewed.

“The man who was injured remains in hospital where he is receiving treatment for a head injury. His condition is described as stable.”
The update came as the force’s response to the trouble continued, with parts of the Ropewalks cordoned off, searches ongoing and a significant police presence remaining around the scene of the fighting today.
One woman who was caught up in it said she feared she would be crushed by those involved.

She said: “It was genuinely terrifying. Me and my friend got trapped in the middle of it while trying to get out of Concert Square.
“I actually lost her at one point and couldn’t find her in the crowd. People were throwing chairs and glasses and people were falling down the steps.

A taxi driver at the scene added that two men from the crowd landed on the bonnet of his cab.
He said: “About 30 of them were spilling down Wood Street and, as I went to pull off to get away from it, they hit my bonnet. I blared my horn and they got off and I just drove away.”
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 8:15 am

Everton vs Atalanta: 20 more Germans arrested and one left fighting for life after Concert Square chaos- 24/11/2017

20 more Germans arrested and one left fighting for life after Concert Square chaos

Police arrested more than 20 German nationals this afternoon as they confirmed another is fighting for life with a head injury in hospital.
Officers raided the William Gladstone on North John Street at 1.30pm where several surprised Italian and German football fans were having lunch.

Footage shows two of the men being led from a pub into a police van.
The manager of the pub said around 30 German and Italian fans had been tucking into their lunch and having a drink in the pub upstairs.
It comes after 10 other men, including eight Germans, were arrested over violent clashes in the city centre last night .

There have been claims the trouble involved fans in the city for Everton’s home game against Italian side Atalanta tonight.
Some of the Italian club’s fanbase is known to have links to an “ultra” group of supporters of German side Eintracht Frankfurt.
A skull sticker could be seen plastered on the side of the William Gladstone pub, with the words: “Adler-Front Frankfurt since 1982”.

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 563788arrest
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 11:11 am

KAA Gent - Standard Liège - 03/11/2017

Source : https://www.hln.be/

After the game which opposed both teams, a group of about twenty masked people, from the Gent hardcore, went to the Stapelplein to attack Roms families.
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 11:12 am

Free-fight - 04/11/2017

As they played a european game in Norway, Zenit hooligans have accepted a fight with AIK (Sweden) hooligans.
45 vs 45
Zenit firm won after a hard fight.

Zenit lads
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 558588zenit
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 11:15 am

Mexico: Tijuana - Léon - 04/11/2017

Source :  http://campodeportivo.mx/

Fights have opposed members from Los de Arriba (Tijuana) and members from La Masacre (Léon).
Several people were injured on both sides.

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 548237mexico

VIDEO:

https://www.facebook.com/322282157909437/videos/1123377081133270/

Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 3:13 pm

Manchester City - Feyenoord Rotterdam - 23/11/2017

Source :  Mail

Feyenoord mob
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 908648cityfeyenoord
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 3:52 pm

Brazil : Corinthians - Palmeiras - 05/11/2017

Several members from Corinthians Torcida were arrested by police forces who have found several weapons and drugs.

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 877788cor
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:17 pm

France : Reims - Paris FC - 18/11/2017

Source : http://www.lunion.fr/

Big detonators were thrown by Paris FC supporters in direction of Reims stand, where families were situated.

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 862508pfc

Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:20 pm

FC Basel - FC Sion - 18/11/2017

Source : http://www.lenouvelliste.ch/

During the game three Basel supporters have invaded the pitch in direction of away stand.

They provoked Sion fans and have stolen the "Freaks" banner and came back to their stand and set the fire to it.

Really angry some FC Sion supporters went out of their stand and took place in the pitch.

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 322948fcb1
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 571264fcb2
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 310942fcb3
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:21 pm

Linzer ASK - Rapid Wien - 18/11/2017

Source : http://www.heute.at/

150 people were involved in a massive brawl before the game so police quickly intervened with helicopters and dog-handlers.

Translation Underground Fans

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 505788lask
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:22 pm

France: FC Lorient - Brest - 18/11/2017

Source : https://www.ouest-france.fr/

During their way to the stadium, one of the Merlus Ultras have thrown a detonator in direciton of a policeman.
Another one, who was drunk, have provoked policemen and was arrested but others supportes and have thrown missiles at police, who responded with pepper sprays.

On Brest side, two people were also arrested.

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 260977brest
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 541202brest2

-------------------------

Source : http://rmcsport.bfmtv.com/

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 505730nique
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:24 pm

AS Roma - SS Lazio - 18/11/2017

Source : http://www.premiumsporthd.it/

Derby game under high tension especially because some days ago it was the "birthday" of the decease of Gabriele Sandri, Lazio ultra, killed by a policemen in 2007.

One policeman was attacked close to the Irriducibili fan home.
He was punched at his head and transfered to the hospital.

Tension was also high in Ponte Milvio, where 200 Lazio fans have thrown rocks and bottles at police.

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 156884derbyroma
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:26 pm

TSG Hoffenheim - Eintracht Frankfurt - 18/11/2017

Source : https://www.tag24.de/

Police intervened to contain a hug mob of Eintracht hooligans (300) who walked in the streets.
They were agressive and provoked people so police intervened in Luisenplatz and have escorted them to the train station, to send them back to Frankfurt.

Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:27 pm

Colombia : Alianza Petrolera - Santa Fe - 19/11/2017

Source : http://www.rcnradio.com/

During fights which erupted before kick off, one 19-year-old fan, Erich Jahir Sacha, was killed with a knife.

Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:29 pm

France: Guingamp - SCO Angers - 18/11/2017

Source : https://angers.maville.com/

Some skirmishes have opposed supporters from both sides.
Angers ultras were provoked in front of the stadium by locals so they have responded, throwing cans and flares at people when entering the stadium.
Police used pepper sprays to pushed them back outside.
Finally, a hundred Angers fans were sent back to their busses without watching the game.
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 24, 2017 5:30 pm

Bordeaux - O.Marseille - 19/11/2017

Source : http://www.sports.fr/football/

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 77867623om

As the game was ended Marseille supporters left their stand and tried to confront with Bordeaux rivals who also invaded the pitch.

Stewards and French CRS quickly intervened to avoid fights into the pitch.

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 961386bdxom
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 259228omfan

---------------------------------

Source : L'Equipe
Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 194567equipe13

----------------------------

Source : https://www.msn.com/

During the game one 17-year-old fan, Ultramarines member, have lost two fingers which were teared off by the use of an home made bomb.

Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 437499bdx
Back to top Go down
UFW Maltchickers
Leader
Leader
UFW Maltchickers

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 25, 2017 7:44 am

More football hooligans coming to Switzerland from abroad - 05/11/2017

Source : https://www.swissinfo.ch/

Swiss police are seeing an increase in violent sports fans from abroad: 159 such fans residing outside Switzerland are currently listed on a national database, compared to 42 in 2013.

"For some time now, we have been increasingly seeing the arrival of risk-takers from abroad. This is an international trend,” a spokeswoman from the Swiss Federal Office of Police (Fedpol) told the NZZ am Sonntag.

The German-language newspaper reported on Sunday that these football hooligans may even enter the country to attend matches that do not involve international teams, not because they are interested in sport, but because “they are looking for brawls with supporters of other clubs and the police”.

According to Fedpol, the trend appears to run in both directions, with more Swiss also travelling abroad to cause trouble at matches in other countries.

Efforts to limit such brawl tourism by Swiss police include keeping a database of hooligans who have a record of violent behaviour at sporting events both at home and abroad, and who have been banned from a stadium or temporarily held in police custody.

Such a database helps police impose entry bans on foreigners targeting Swiss sporting events, as well as exit restrictions on Swiss hooligans looking for trouble abroad. Often, risk information is obtained in cooperation with authorities in other countries. The Swiss government also hopes to approve a Council of Europe convention aimed at codifying measures already practiced in Switzerland, the NZZ am Sonntag reported.

In addition to the 159 violent fans from abroad, Switzerland’s hooligan database currently holds information on 1,450 Swiss residents. The vast majority are football fans, with a minority frequenting ice hockey events.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 17/18 - November   Season 17/18 - November - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 17/18 - November
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next